How Sustainable Are Freddie’s Flowers?
Our planet is the one home that we all share, and as it is to most people, here at Freebies.co.uk it is important to us that we all do our bit to help the environment and the people around us.
Freddie’s Flowers share these beliefs and work hard to improve their own carbon footprint in the following ways.
- They follow a ‘grow to order’ business model, meaning they cut only the flower they need to fulfil their customer orders to reduce the amount of waste they produce.
- They use recyclable or biodegradable packaging and, where possible, collect old boxes from customers when they make their own deliveries.
- 95% Of their London deliveries are made by electric bicycles and are therefore emission free.
- Their office and warehouse spaces are operated using 100% renewable energy.
The above has earnt them some well deserved recognition for their efforts, and they are proudly certified by the following organisations.
- Carbon Trust
How to Redeem
- Copy the voucher code, where there is one, from our website.
- Head over to the Freddie’s Flowers website and proceed with your purchase following the links on their website.
- If there is one, add your voucher code to the relevant field during checkout.
More About Freddie's Flowers
Freebies Top Tips For Saving More At Freddie’s Flowers
Freddie’s Flowers have a refer a friend scheme. If you refer a friend, and they choose to join up to their own subscription using your friend code, you will receive a £25 gift voucher to use at their store. That’s one boxes worth of free flowers 😊
Your code is limited to 4 uses per month. Please make sure to read their T&C’s for a full understanding of their service.
The best part about Freddie’s Flowers is that you can cancel any time you like by unsubscribing to your subscription. Just make sure that you give two days notice to avoid having to pay for any open orders.
One off boxes & gift boxes
Existing customers are able to purchase one off boxes, and gift boxes, ad hock, for £28. If you aren’t an existing customer but want to send some Freddie’s Flowers to a loved one, you can simply subscribe to the service but unsubscribe after your first deliver, just remember to give two days notice.
Payment for your beautiful box of fresh flowers will be arranged during your initial set up, and each month, two days before your delivery date.
Freddie’s Flowers will deliver your flowers in a Freddie’s Flowers van or via a third part currier. They will guarantee a deliver date, but they can not offer time slots.