How to Redeem
- Grab the deal of your choice here at Freebies.co.uk, remembering to copy any codes you need to take with you.
- Head over to the Vodafone website and add the product or plan you wish to purchase to your basket
- Head over to your basket, expand the ‘Promotional Code’ box, and add your voucher code into the box provided, then press ‘Update Basket’
- Continue as normal from there
- Pay monthly mobile phones: Selling both new and pre-owned products, at Vodafone you can update your handset and pay for your new phone monthly whilst also benefits from a 2-year warranty.
- SIM only deals: The UK’s award-winning network offers 5G, roaming at no extra costs, along with many other rewards for their customers.
- PAYG SIMS: For those of you not looking to be tied into a contract, Vodafone offer pay-as-you-go-packages with bundles that you can purchase as and when you need data.
- Home broadband: Connecting you to your family and friends with the UK’s largest full fibre broadband.
Vodafone’s VeryMe Rewards Loyalty Program
Via the Vodafone app, pay monthly and PAYG customers have access to Vodafone's VeryMe Rewards, offering you discounts and savings on fun days out to plenty of attractions across the country, like theme parks, zoos, paintball and much more.
Their VeryMe Rewards is powered by Kids Pass. If you wish to explore what other Kids Pass discounts, deals and voucher codes we have you can visit our Kids Pass page here.
Visit here if you want to learn more about Vodafone’s VeryMe Reward loyalty program.
Vodafone’s Total Rollover
PAYG services are a great idea, but it sure is annoying when you loose data you’ve already paid for simply because you didn’t use it in time. Vodafone understand your paid and offer a total rollover service that allows you to carry over any unused data into your next bundle.
Data can only be rolled over once, but this could be a great perk if you know you have a data heavy month coming up and spare data from your last bundle.
If your university is signed up to the Vodafone student discount plan, then you could be eligible for their student discount. Visit their site here to learn more.
There are over 400 Vodafone stores in the UK. Visit the Vodafone website here to find the shop closest to you using their store locator tool.
Vodafone have a handy tool to help you check your coverage before you commit to a contract with them. To see how well your own network coverage would be try their coverage checker for yourself here.
Can existing customers use Vodafone voucher codes?
Generally, the Vodafone promo codes are for new customers, but where a deal can be used be existing customers, we’ll make sure to make it clear on the deal on our website for you.
If you are an existing customer and are struggling to afford your current package, its always worth giving Vodafone’s customer service team a call on 191 (on your Vodafone mobile) and asking them what options you have to reduce your monthly amount.